9.05.2016

#SSINKCC37: A Color Challenge

Hello! Today the ladies at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration have a fun color challenge that can support fall or Christmas themes. I chose to go with Christmas, and used some fun new products from the 2016 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog.



When I saw Cookie Cutter Christmas in the new holiday catalog, I just HAD to have it! The great thing is that it also has a coordinating Cookie Cutter Builder Punch. The best news? You can purchase them as a bundle and save 10%!

I wanted to do a Christmas card with the Cajun Craze, Chocolate Chip, and Garden Green color combo. The bears are just too cute, but since I was using the punch, I had to improvise on the ears. I used the bow from the punch to create the ears.

Click on over to SSINKspiration to be INKspired further with this great color combo!

1 comment:

  1. Loving those cute little bears. This stamp set is the best!

    ReplyDelete