7.15.2016

Make It Quick!

Earlier this month a family friend had a major surgery that left her in lots of pain. Her daughter put out a request for well wishes, and I wanted to get a card made quick so I could get it in the mail asap. In steps a quick and easy card!


I knew that I wanted to use the greetings from Here For You, but I didn't feel that flowers and butterflies were the appropriate background for the sayings I wanted to use. A "sun" from Kinda Eclectic was just the ticket to add what I needed to this card! The color inspiration came from the Moroccan Designer Washi Tape.

My favorite part of this card is the inside because knowing her family as I do, I'm sure they'll get a giggle out of it just as I did!


Need more INKspiration for quick and easy cards? Check out what the designers at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration have in store today!

Product List

1 comment:

  1. Such a simple card and yet I love how full it feels! That starburst from Kinda Eclectic is one of my favorite random stamps.

    ReplyDelete